Develop the frameworks for your next brilliant ideas.
The life cycle of ideas is speeding up at a dizzying pace, with more and more thought leaders entering an already crowded marketplace.
If you’re in the business of sharing your big ideas with the world, that means your speeches, books – your intellectual capital — needs refreshing faster, and more strategically, than before.
That’s why we’ve developed The Fast Track Forum — a cadre of thought leaders that focuses on developing the frameworks for your next brilliant ideas, talking in-depth about the business we’re all in. For two days, we’ll focus on the strategies that will help you gain (or in some cases regain) recognition and referrals in the marketplace.
Through their combined experience coaching speakers and idea-makers, they know that sometimes the best way to figure out the next move in the sharing of a big idea is to bring together a select group of people just like you to network and support each other. Because often it's easier for someone who understands and admires your work to see your next move than it is for you to do so.
Over the course of two days, we’ll talk ideas and strategies, and we're going to take a close look at how we can begin to make your approach to the public speaking market the best it can be. Whether it's a pivot to something new, or a refresh of something you've been working on for a long time, we're going to test it against the best minds and strategies in the business.
That’s two full days together talking in-depth about the business we're all in, focusing on each of your thought leadership and helping you see how it could best be pushed in a new direction. Just Tamsen, Nick, and six to eight people just like you — and everything our collective brains can develop.
The Fast Track Forum is the public speaking event for advanced public speakers like you.
The Fast Track Forum is designed for like-minded thought leaders who have:
- Demonstrated expertise in their field
- Have already established a speaking career and are looking for the tools to keep you competitive — or raise your profile even higher
- Are prepared to offer your fellow Fast Track-ers a commitment to secrecy, transparency, and mutual support
- Are looking for a to-do list of actionable items concerning your approach to market, your idea, your speaking presence, and your next book
- Want to lock in your market strategies for years to come.
Is that you? Sign up below for our early bird list; we will let you know when applications are open.
Have other questions?
Email us and we’ll schedule a time to talk to figure out how we can best help you in your goals!
The Fast Track Forum Experience
How do you get clear on your idea? How do you find your best audiences? How do you market your idea and refine your business model to ensure the best possible approach to the competitive world of public speaking? These are the kinds of questions we begin with over coffee to get the minds cranking and the ideas flowing. We will address issues of persona, market messaging, and storyboarding of your concepts.
The topics we're planning to cover and create action plans on are:
- Setting overall business goals
- Analyzing current vs desired presence and messaging in the marketplace
- Defining current vs. ideal audiences
- Clarifying your idea, message, and its "minimum viable case" (how you convince clients and audiences to say yes to hiring you)
- Determining your business model and where how to expand your idea to support your overall goals
- High-level review of talk structure and format, as well as performance and delivery (though as you see, the focus is much more on idea, business model, and content)
- Current state of books and publishing and whether or not that makes sense with your goals
When: May 2020 Session Postponed, new date TBD
Where: Boston, MA
What's Included: Each day Includes snacks, actual (non-boxed) lunches on both days, a fancypants dinner on Day 1, plus printed and digital worksheets. Transportation and lodging are up to you.
Invest in your career
We’re offering the Fast Track Forum at a special introductory rate of $5,000 per person, which includes three, one-hour virtual group follow-up calls over the period of three months to keep the group on track. Your place is secured with a $1,000 deposit. We won’t offer the Fast Track Forum at this price again, so secure your spot now as part of the inaugural group!
While the fee is nonrefundable, if for some reason you need to change your plans (or we do), you can apply the fee to virtual coaching with Tamsen and Nick (redeemable for up to six months).